Bath Heritage Days Independence Day Parade
July 4, 2013, 11:30am
Summer is fast approaching which means it will soon be time for the Bath Heritage Days Parade! Main Street Bath and the Heritage Days Committee cordially invite you to participate in Maine’s grandest parade on
Thursday, July 4th, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.
This year’s theme is:
“Yes, you can get here from there!”
A celebration of America & Bath, Maine, her cool little city by the sea!
- Sailin’ the SeasThe “Yes, You Can Get Here From There” Best Theme Award
- Floatin’ Along the KennebecOutstanding Float Award
- Boogie’n the Byways The Roadster Award
- Fancy Footwork The Fleet Feet Award
- Tootin’ Your HornThe Talented Musician(s) Award
- Lookin’ for Luggage The Jest Joking Award
- Red, White & BathCommunity Spirit Award
- Judges ChoiceAward – Best Overall
And, of course, the ever-popular Pets and Youth Awards for 2013 are:
Tomorrow’s Travelers Animal Adventurers Kids Along the Kennebec
We look forward this 4th of July to joining with you in paying tribute to the wonderful people, places and things located in and around our cool little city. Bath and her neighbors, a vacationland destination or a lifetime commitment, is always welcoming to those traveling the highways & seaways on their way to someplace. And, yes, you can get here from there!