Heritage Days in Bath, Maine is a four day festival happening from July 4 through July 7. The events are held throughout city’s downtown area and include the following fun and exciting activities for the entire family.
Bath Heritage Days Events:
- Rotary Barbecue – Held in the City Park with entertainment in the Gazebo
- Carnival - Dozens of rides, games of skill and popular food vendors.
- Parade – Maine’s largest featuring over 100 entries in all catagories
- Boat Parade – Featuring dozens of yachts on the Kennebec
- Fireworks – Fantastic display of pyrotechnics on the waterfront
- Crafts Show – A two day juried event with over 50 vendors
- Art in the Park – Over 30 Artists from all over New England
- Chili Chowder Fest – A local competion between some of the area’s finest restaurants
- Fireman’s Muster – This event pits teams from 5 states with antique fire pump rigs.
- Tug-of-War Competition – On the waterfront.
- Fun Run – Not nearly as grueling as the triathlon
- Front Street Shuffle – Over 125 antique cars line the streets
- Outdoor Concerts – including local and nationally known acts held on two stages
- Book Sale – Great deals at the Friends of the Patten Free Library annual event
Bath Heritage Days’ Photo Archives