2015 Events Schedule & Live Music Schedule coming soon!
Heritage Days in Bath, Maine is a four day festival happening from July 2 through July 5. The events are held throughout city’s downtown area and include the following fun and exciting activities for the entire family.
Bath Heritage Days Events:
- Carnival - Dozens of rides, games of skill and popular food vendors.
- Parade – Maine’s largest featuring over 100 entries in all catagories
- Fireworks – Fantastic display of pyrotechnics on the waterfront Sunday night!
- Crafts Show – A two day juried event with over 50 vendors
- Art in the Park – Over 30 Artists from all over New England
- Chili Chowder Fest – A local competition between some of the area’s finest restaurants on Friday in Library Park.
- Fireman’s Muster – This event pits teams from 5 states with antique fire pump rigs.
- Fun Run -
- Front Street Shuffle – Over 125 antique cars line the streets on Sunday morning
- Outdoor Concerts – including local and nationally known acts held on two stages
- Book Sale – Great deals at the Friends of the Patten Free Library annual event at the Winter Street Center on Washington Street, Friday – Sunday.
Bath Heritage Days’ Photo Archives